PCB Assembly ServicesBittele offers full and partial Turn-key PCB Assembly Services. We focus on both rigid PCB Assembly and flex PCB assembly. Our quality driven circuit board assembly process ensures that your finished project is of the highest quality. In Full Turn-Key PCB, we handle everything including making circuit boards, ordering components, online order tracking, quality inspection and final assembly. In partial Turn-Key, you can order the PCBs and partial components, we will fix the remaining parts for you.
How to get a quote for Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) Services?
1. PCBs Online Quote: You can get a PC board price instantly after a few option selections. All PCBs will be electrically tested. Click PCB Quote Online to get a quote now.
2. Labour Assembly online Quote: This is also an instant quote. You can get the labour assembly cost in seconds. Click Circuit Board Assembly Quote to get a quote now.
3. BOM Pricing: Send your BOM (Bill of Materials) to firstname.lastname@example.org , we will email you the BOM price in 24 hours. BOM must include the quantities, reference designators, and manufacturer name and manufacturer part number.
4. If you already have your quote, then you are ready to place your order at your convenience!
See our comprehensive PCB Assembly Checklist for an overview of both the quotation and production processes.
Our Circuit Card Assembly Capabilities:
Types of Assembly
|THD (Thru-Hole Device) |
SMT (Surface-Mount Technology)
SMT & THD mixed
2 sided SMT and THD assembly
1 to 10,000 boards
|Passives parts, smallest size 0201 |
Fine pitch to 8 Mils
BGA, uBGA, QFN,POP and Leadless chips
Connectors and terminals
Tube and tray
Loose parts and bulk
|Smallest size: 0.2" x 0.2" |
Largest size: 15" x 20"
Slots and Cut outs
Complex and Irregular
Design file format
|Gerber RS-274X |
BOM (Bill of Materials) (.xls, .csv, . xlsx)
Centroid (Pick-N-Place/XY file)
Web online quotation for PCB and assembly
|X-ray Inspection |
AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
|1-5 days for only PCB assembly|
10-16 days for turnkey PCB assembly
Testing ProceduresVarious testing method will be applied to the assembled boards before the final shipment:
- Visual inspection: general quality check.
- FAI: full quality check applied to the first PCB to pass through all stages of production.
- X-ray Inspection: checks for BGAs, QFN and bare circuit boards.
- AOI Testing: checks for solder paste, 0201 components, missing components and polarity.
- 3D AOI Testing: checks for missing and misplaced SMT components in three dimensions.
- 3D SPI Testing: measures the precise volume of solder paste for SMT assembly.
- ICT (In-Circuit Test). Functional test (Following your test procedures).