Terms and ConditionsWe at Bittele Electronics take great pride in the quality of our work and have formed our Terms and Conditions with the goal of preserving that quality of work. The outlined Terms and Conditions outrank any other Terms and Conditions.
- Bittele Electronics offers a 90 day warranty on all Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) leaving our facility and requires a full return to our facility for confirmation of claim
- Warranty does not include errors resulting from design specifications and is void once modifications are made after leaving our facility
- Quotes are based on client provided Gerber and BOM files, valid for 30 days, and subject to change upon complete engineering review
- Turn time is in working days excluding public holidays and is subject to change in the event of unexpected delays
- Turn time starts after PO is received and/or payment is received depending on the terms agreed to on the purchase order
- Online price quotations are based on client provided inputs and subject to change upon engineering review.
- Cancelling an order that has begun fabrication or assembly may not be eligible for refund, and/or unused parts purchased they be shipped to the client in lieu of a refund
- We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, cheque and Paypal
- The information provided in the datasheets on our website is intended for reference purposes only. While we strive to provide accurate documentation, we cannot guarantee its absolute precision. If you have any inquiries regarding specifications, we recommend reaching out directly to the manufacturer.
- Please be advised that we offer free parts exclusively for the manufacturer part numbers listed in our database, pertaining to resistors and capacitors. Kindly note that this offer does not extend to all possible values of these components.
- Bittele's inventory of passive components is exclusively accessible to clients engaging in our Turnkey PCB assembly services. It is within Bittele's discretion to limit or revoke the availability of quantities for use within any order, based on any grounds. Bittele reserves the right to modify the availability or duration of any special offers at its discretion. Bittele retains the right to decline any order, or any segment thereof.
- Once an order is released, Bittele will hold on to an order a maximum of 3 months from expected ship date. If there is a redesign of an order, Bittele will hold on to the order for a maximum of 6 months from original expected shipment date.
- Shipping costs of consigned inventory, both to and from Bittele’s facilities, is the sole responsibility of the client.
- Consigned components may be stored either in Ontario Canada or Shenzhen China based on the manufacturing location.
- Bittele will endeavour to honour our quoted component pricing. However, a price adjustment may be required in the event of component price increases from our supplier(s).
- As a default, Bittele will add UL logo and date code to the PCB silkscreen. Please indicate within your design files if you require the PCB to be free of vendor markings or if you require a specific location for the marking(s).
- In the event of quality disputes, Bittele inspection will be required before determining the root cause and liability for the defect.
- Force Majeure- Bittele shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure to fulfill order obligations to the extent such delay or failure results from any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Bittele Electronics reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions before placing an order. By submitting a Purchase Order you will have accepted all of the above Terms and Conditions.