How to place a Turnkey PCB Assembly order onlineBittele Electronics welcomes you to try our new, state-of-the-art Online Ordering Engine. You can now place turnkey PCB fabrication and assembly orders faster than ever! You can complete all aspects of your ordering process (from fabrication quote through payment) in under 20 minutes while taking advantage of automatic discounts that are exclusive to this tool. Our BOM pricing tool will provide the lowest prices possible for your order.
If you are interested in placing a turnkey PCB assembly order through our Online Ordering Engine at https://onlinequote.7pcb.com/, please see the below instructions:
1. Enter your Project Name, the number of PCBs and select the following services for your project:
a. PCB Fabrication
b. Parts Procurement
2. Input PCB fabrication parameters into the online order engine. Notes:
a. The number of layers, via-in-pad treatment, and the use of black solder mask or silkscreen will impact the turn time for your project
b. Black solder mask/silkscreen takes an additional day for curing time
c. There is no cost difference associated with upgrading surface finish to Gold Immersion
d. We recommend Gold Immersion over Leadfree HASL as it is a higher quality surface finish as it is a higher quality finish at no additional cost
e. Options denoted with an * are not available through our online order engine. If these capabilities are required, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org; one of our sales representatives will be happy to provide a quotation for these services within 1 business day.
3. Either upload a Bill-Of-Materials in Excel format, or create a BOM from scratch using our BOM pricing tool powered by Octopart. For more details on how to maximize the use of our BOM pricing tool, please see our “Tips and Tricks” article here.
4. Input PCB assembly parameters into the online ordering engine. Notes:
a. The number of SMT pads can be found in the paste mask layers of your Gerber files. For more information on how to accurately count the SMT pads in your design, please see this article/video.
b. The number of through holes is counted based on the number of electrical connections required for through hole components (as opposed to the number of through hole components). Please note that this does not include holes needed for simply mounting a component. For more information on how to accurately count the through holes in your design, please see this article/video.
c. The smallest package size refers to the smallest SMT passive components that require assembly. If there are no passive components on your PCBA, please select “N/A”.
5. Upload Gerber files
6. After all files have been uploaded, select “Checkout” to confirm your order and proceed to the payment portal. Here you will also be asked to enter your shipping information. Thank you for your time and your interest in our services! If you have any additional questions regarding our Online Ordering Engine, please contact our sales team via email at email@example.com.
- How to place a Parts and Assembly order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Assembly order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication order online
- How to place a Parts order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Parts order online