How to place a parts order onlineBittele Electronics welcomes you to try our new, state-of-the-art Online Ordering Engine. You can now place turnkey PCB fabrication and assembly orders faster than ever! You can complete all aspects of your ordering process (from fabrication quote through payment) in under 20 minutes while taking advantage of automatic discounts that are exclusive to this tool. Our BOM pricing tool will provide the lowest prices possible for your order.
If you are interested in placing a Parts order through our Online Ordering Engine at online quote, please see the below instructions:
1. Enter your Project Name, the number of boards that would be populated using these components, and select the following services for your project:
a. Parts Procurement
a. Please note that for a “Parts” order, all of these parts will be stored in our warehouse for future PCB assembly projects. By also selecting “PCB Fabrication” and “Assembly”, you can upgrade this project to a turnkey PCB assembly project.
2. Either upload a Bill-Of-Materials in Excel format, or create a BOM from scratch using our BOM pricing tool powered by Octopart. For more details on how to maximize the use of our BOM pricing tool, please see our “Tips and Tricks”.
3. After all files have been uploaded, select “Checkout” to confirm your order and proceed to the payment portal. Here you will also be asked to enter your shipping information. Thank you for your time and your interest in our services! If you have any additional questions regarding our Online Ordering Engine, please contact our sales team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Parts order online
- How to place a Parts and Assembly order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Assembly order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication order online
- How to place a Turnkey PCB Assembly order online