Panels: Making PCB Manufacturing More EfficientWhat is a panel?
A panel is group of PCBs manufactured together on one board. There are panels with a single design and there are also multi-design panels. Panels can be ‘bare board’ or fully assembled. After manufacturing, the individual boards are ‘de-paneled’ for distribution.
Panels are a very efficient method of manufacturing and assembling printed circuit boards, and it is this efficiency that makes them very cost effective. The individual PCBs are separate parts that can be ordered together by ordering the panel from Bittele Electronics Inc.
How are panels quoted?
Our quote for the panel will include the price of the PCBs and all necessary parts, tooling and assembly costs and will outline clearly how many panels the order is for and how many boards per panel.
- PCB Panelization and Depanelization
- PCB Panelization - Helping You Save on Tooling and Shipping Costs
- How to Panelize Your PCBs for Assembly
- What is the Maximum Panel Size for PCB Printing?
- How to Decrease PCB Fabrication and Assembly Costs While Maintaining High Quality