After Placing an Order with BitteleAfter placing an order through our online ordering module, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order and an invoice. The project will then be reviewed by our CAM engineers and if there is no corrective action required, the project will be released to production. If there is a corrective action (for example, if we require further clarification on something, or a fabrication requirement was not correctly entered) then we will send you an email detailing the issue and the next steps that can be taken.
When the order is released to production, we will be sending you an email which has the project Gerbers, Production BOM (PBOM), and the Order Release.
After your order is placed, you can check it’s status online order.
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Parts order online
- How to place a Parts and Assembly order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Assembly order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication order online
- How to place a Turnkey PCB Assembly order online