Use our “Custom Vendor” option to source parts from Multiple VendorsBittele Electronics welcomes you to try our new, state-of-the-art Online Ordering Engine. You can now place turnkey PCB fabrication and assembly orders faster than ever! You can complete all aspects of your ordering process (from fabrication quote through payment) in under 20 minutes while taking advantage of automatic discounts that are exclusive to this tool. Our BOM pricing tool will provide the lowest prices possible for your order.
For larger orders, we understand that it sometimes be difficult to find a parts vendor that has enough stock available for your order. Through out “Use Custom Vendor” action in the BOM pricing tool, we have a solution for you that allows you to price your parts from multiple vendors to address insufficient stock issues:
1) In the BOM pricing tool, select “Use Custom Vendor” in the action dropdown.
2) In the custom vendor pop-up, enter the vendors that you would like to source your parts from under “Vendor Name”, and details regarding stock in the notes. You can also include Vendor Part Numbers and a URL for one of the vendors.
3) To calculate the Vendor Unit Price Break, use the following formula:
4) Select “Save Changes”
After the order is placed, our online order verification team will review your entries and confirm the pricing for these custom vendor BOM lines are accurate. If there are any discrepancies, we will send the appropriate corrective action via email.
The goal of our online ordering engine is to make our turnkey PCB assembly services as accessible as possible. If you have any additional questions about our online ordering engine, please contact our sales team via email at email@example.com.
- Tips and Tricks to use the BOM Pricing Tool
- Tips and Tricks for the Online Ordering System
- How to place a parts order online