How to place a Parts and Assembly order onlineBittele Electronics welcomes you to try our new, state-of-the-art Online Ordering Engine. You can now place turnkey PCB fabrication and assembly orders faster than ever! You can complete all aspects of your ordering process (from fabrication quote through payment) in under 20 minutes while taking advantage of automatic discounts that are exclusive to this tool. Our BOM pricing tool will provide the lowest prices possible for your order.
If you are interested in placing a Parts and Assembly order through our Online Ordering Engine at online quote, please see the below instructions:
1. Enter your Project Name, the number of PCBs and select the following services for your project:
a. Parts Procurement
2. Input consigned PCB parameters into the online order engine.
a. Although PCB fabrication is not included in this project, these parameters are required for pricing the assembly and shipping costs associated with this order.
b. Please note that for a “Parts and Assembly” order, all bare PCBs will need to be provided via consignment (here are complete instructions on supplying your components to us). By also selecting “PCB Fabrication”, you can upgrade this project to a turnkey PCB assembly project.
3. Either upload a Bill-Of-Materials in Excel format, or create a BOM from scratch using our BOM pricing tool powered by Octopart. For more details on how to maximize the use of our BOM pricing tool, please see our “Tips and Tricks” article .
4. Input PCB assembly parameters into the online ordering engine.
a. The number of SMT pads can be found in the paste mask layers of your Gerber files. For more information on how to accurately count the SMT pads in your design, please see this article/video.
b. The number of through holes is counted based on the number of electrical connections required for through hole components (as opposed to the number of through hole components). Please note that this does not include holes needed for simply mounting a component. For more information on how to accurately count the through holes in your design, please see this article/video.
c. The smallest package size refers to the smallest SMT passive components that require assembly. If there are no passive components on your PCBA, please select “N/A”.
5. Upload Gerber files
6. After all files have been uploaded, select “Checkout” to confirm your order and proceed to the payment portal. Here you will also be asked to enter your shipping information.
Thank you for your time and your interest in our services! If you have any additional questions regarding our Online Ordering Engine, please contact our sales team via email at email@example.com.
- How to place a Parts order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Parts order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication and Assembly order online
- How to place a PCB Fabrication order online
- How to place a Turnkey PCB Assembly order online